Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Bear Hunt by Colten (fiction story with a non-fiction information page at the end)




Dad can I go on a bear hunt. No. Why dad why.
Because it is too dangerous.
Uuuuu okay.  It is bedtime.
Ok dad good night.  Good night.




I got to go on that bear hunt.  (idea) I will jump out the window.



I will be doing that bear hunt in no time.



(singing) I am going on a bear hunt.
I am going on a bear hunt.



There it is the bear cave.
I hope I get lucky.



Is anybody home?



Ohhhh!  Roar roar roar!



Oh!  I think I lost him.
Maybe I should of listened to my dad.



Information about bears.
Bears are brown.
They eat meat.
They hibernate.
They have huge claws.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the story. He did a good job. Thanks for posting it. He loves to write stories thanks for making him a star.
    Jamie Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recognize a story by Colten Edgar anywhere!!! Great job, Colten!! Keep writing!
    Mrs. Cassel

    ReplyDelete