Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Newsletter 10-19-12



       Since next week is a short week, there is no spelling list or test.  Enjoy your week off! 

       Library day next week will be Tuesday since we don't have school on Thursday.   

I will be out all next week.  My husband has surgery scheduled for Monday and will be in the hospital for a few days.  My substitute will be Mrs. Thornsbrough.  She subbed for Mrs. Stump a few weeks ago in music so they are familiar with her.  I will still be checking my email daily so you may still contact me if you need.  Have a great week! 

Spelling List for November 1 test

clue   cruise   juice   suit   true   ten   nest   desk   leaf   sleep   green   friends   found   best

Upcoming events:
Oct. 23 – PTO meeting at 5:30pm
Oct. 25-26 – Fall Break / No school
Nov. 8 – end of Trimester 1 – report cards will come home the      
     following week.
Nov. 9 – teacher work day – no school for students :)  Enjoy your 
     day off!
Nov. 22-23 – no school – Thanksgiving Break
Nov. 27 – PTO meeting @ 5:30

No comments:

Post a Comment