Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Newsletter 10-18-13

     I will be out all next week.  My husband has surgery scheduled for Monday and will be in the hospital for a few days.  My substitute will be Mrs. Horsmon. She has been in our classroom before.  I will still be checking my email daily so you may still contact me if you need.  Have a great week!

    Since next week is a short week, there is no spelling list or test.  Enjoy your week off!   There will be a test the following week, on Oct. 31.  I will not be sending a newsletter next week since it is a short week and I will be out.  So here is your list early!

Spelling list 7 (test on Thursday, Oct. 31)
clue   cruise   juice   suit   true   ten   nest   desk   leaf   sleep   green   friends   found   best

    Upcoming events:
Oct. 21 – PTO meeting 5:30
Oct. 24-25 – Fall Break
Nov. 7 – end of first trimester
Nov. 8 – Teacher work day – no students
Nov. 25 – PTO Meeting at 5:30 pm
Nov. 28-29 – Thanksgiving Break – no school

No comments:

Post a Comment