Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Newsletter 1-10-14

    Notes regarding parent teacher conferences will be coming home today.  I have already met with several of you and plan on meeting with the rest of you at this time.  Please return this form Monday so I can get a schedule set up. As always, if you are not scheduled to meet with me and would like to have a conference, just send me a note.  I would be happy to schedule a time to meet with you.  Thank you.

Spelling list 13 for test on January 16
draw   haul   launch   lawn   sauce   less   feet   mean   keep   heat   why   sometimes   here   joke  
 

    Upcoming events:
Jan. 16 – Parent teacher conferences 3:15-7:00pm
Jan. 27 – school in session due to previous snow day
Jan. 27 – PTO meeting at 5:30 pm
Feb. 3 - school in session due to previous snow day
Feb. 17 – President's Day – no school
Feb. 21 – end of second trimester
Feb. 24 – teacher work day – no students

No comments:

Post a Comment