Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Newsletter 10-3-14

     Thanks to those of you who were able to come to conferences.  I enjoyed meeting with you.  Those of you I didn't meet with, I will schedule a time during January conferences.  As always, if you wish to meet with me before then, just send in a note or shoot me an email.  I will  be happy to set up a time to meet with you.

    Due to a death in the family, I will be traveling to Seattle for a funeral next week and the following.  I will be out four days – Thursday, October 9 through Tuesday, Oct. 14.  I am disappointed to be missing the field trip to Koinonia, but the other teachers are super prepared and it will be great.  Also since I am gone, there will no fact sheet homework.  It will resume when I return.  Thank you for your understanding during this time.

Spelling words for next week- List :
cheat   flea   speed   treat   wheat   top   nose   frog   coat   sock   eating   stop   clock   snap
Our spelling tests are on Thursdays.

Upcoming events:
Oct. 8 – fundraiser delivery 3:15-6pm in gym
Oct. 16 – Zoo night 6:30-7:30 in gym
Oct. 20 – PTO meeting 5:30 in Happy Place
Oct. 23-24 – Fall Break – no school
Nov. 6 – end of first trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment