Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Newsletter 1-12-15

     With the crazy weather we had, we are going to carry spelling list 13 over another week.  We will test on this list Thursday, January 15.

     If your child brought home a parent teacher conference paper, please return it tomorrow so I can get a schedule together.  As always, if you wish to meet with me and I did not send you a paper, just contact me and I will be happy to set up a time.

Spelling words for this week- List 13: test on January 15
draw   haul   launch   lawn   sauce   less   feet   mean   keep   heat   why   sometimes   here   joke

Upcoming events:

Jan. 15 – Parent Teacher conferences 3:15-7:00pm
          - Parent Involvement Activity 3:15-7:00pm in Happy Place
Jan 26 – Snow makeup day (we will be attending school this day)
         - PTO meeting @ 5:30 in the Happy Place
Feb. 6 Donuts with Dads 7:30-8:15 in gym and cafeteria

No comments:

Post a Comment