Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Newsletter 3-4-16

    Please send in Donuts with Dads reservation form if you are planning to attend.

    I will be out all next week.  My husband is getting a hip replacement in Indianapolis.  I am planning to be back Monday, March 14.  Mrs. Firestone and Mrs. Fitzsimmons will be our guest teachers while I am away.  If you need to get any messages to your children during the week, please contact the school directly at 457-4484.  Do not send me emails as I cannot guarantee to get the messages communicated promptly.  Thank you and have a good week!  I will not be sending a newsletter next week.

Upcoming events:
March 12 – Maker Faire 9-1 in gym
March 22 – Donuts with Dads 7:30-8:15 in gym and cafeteria
March 25 – Good Friday – No School
March 28 – PTO meeting 5:30pm in Happy Place
April 1 Beach Day – sunglasses, beach towels, Limbo at 1:45 in gym
April 4-8 Spring Break – no school
April 11 school resumes
April 14 Out and about informational expo 5-6:30pm in gym
April 18 Grandparent's Day – lunch – book fair – art fair
    Music program for grade 1 – noon in gym
    Music program for grades 2 and 3 7pm in gym
    Students arrive by 6:45 to lineup
April 25 – PTO meeting 8:30 am in Happy Place

No comments:

Post a Comment